Kompany

billy_big_spuds said:
My dad was at the alex when Vinnie walked in.
not that the info is of any use to anybody, but just thought i'd share it with you.

My company did the ceilings and partitions on the Alex last year on some refurbishment. Hope this info helps.

Sadly, it looks to me as if Vinnie will be out for several weeks, at least. If anybody doubts the rumours, just remember the ITK from Stoke who saw Peter Crouch at some hospital and said he would miss our game despite Tony Pulis denying he had any problem. Needless to say, Crouch missed the game. A statement from MCFC would be helpful.

lionheart said:
Sadly, it looks to me as if Vinnie will be out for several weeks, at least. If anybody doubts the rumours, just remember the ITK from Stoke who saw Peter Crouch at some hospital and said he would miss our game despite Tony Pulis denying he had any problem. Needless to say, Crouch missed the game. A statement from MCFC would be helpful.

Vinny back in training today!

Sorry to destroy your negativity and pessimism Lionheart,it sounded almost hopeful in some of your posts.......

good news on our Skipper.

I was in a post Eveton, pre Fulham state of paranoia at the time of OP.

Feel much better about life since that comprehensive win....especially as Vinny seems to be pretty much OK!!

VincentKompany Vincent Kompany
“@curtisMCFCward: @VincentKompany heard your back in training, you playing at the weekend??” All fit and ready to go Curtis!
2 hours ago

Good news :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.