Kompany

BillyShears said:
Cheeseman is saying unconfirmed reports that it's his groin again.

If it is that's 6 weeks minimum.

We never seem to have it all our way even when we have a good performance.

In saying that Nasty and Lescott played well and we have Richards and Garcia as back ups. ( tin hat ).

vinny not been match fit and even in the derby, the will to win over come he lost of match fitnest and playing with a injury

we need to give him the right time to get fit and playing without pain so don't rush him back this time

Joburg Hero said:
Why are people saying injured again? He's had about three injuries in the last two years, it's always going to happen to a player that's incredibly strenuous and reliant on their physical ability. Perfect timing for the injury in a way, hopefully it's minor and he's only out for the international week.

Perfect timing for an injury to our captain and main man at the back?

Are you serious?

Its never a good time to pick up an injury.

BillyShears said:
Sky Blue said:
samharris said:
I personally think we played better at the back after Vinnie went off..

just sayin' like.

We did!

Looked like that to me too.

As long as we take control of the midfield, I'm sure Lescott and Nastasic can handle the centre of defence. If we don't, it doesn't matter that much if Kompany plays or not.

samharris said:
I personally think we played better at the back after Vinnie went off..

just sayin' like.
We did, but that's because Nastasic was moved to mark Lukaku and Lescott was forced away. Pellegrini made a mistake today, he gave Lukaku too much respect and picked Lescott to deal with him. Nastasic proved what a class act he is, not needing a huge physical presence to deal with a player like Lukaku. Lescott was picked to match Lukaku physically, which he did, but Lukaku is more than just a physical player, which is why Nastasic would have been more comfortable in dealing with him.

Nastasic and Lescott did fine, plus Demichelis should be hearing a return. Hopefully these two weeks will give time for injured players to recover (and hopefully we don't pick up any new ones with the internationals).

Gabriel said:
He was pointing at his left hip when the physio came on, so not his groin.

The left hip is very close to the groin. I fear its gone again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.