Kompany

Mentioned this before. I got real concerns that Kompany is turning into a bit of a sicknote now. First ongoing issues with his calf, now his groin...

Perfect timing with the international break. Hopefully he'll be back in 2 weeks.

Looked to me like Milner might have a problem as well?

Marvin said:
Perfect timing with the international break. Hopefully he'll be back in 2 weeks.

What did you see Marvin , I thought he was fine at the end of the game.

Didn't see any problem when the camera was on him shacking hands.

Joburg Hero said:
he'll go on to be the best CB in the world by some distance. He's already the third best CB in the world as it stands.

Based on what? Seriously. Give me evidence that suggests he is empirically ranked third in the world?

What are you? His agent?

mancity1 said:
Marvin said:

In front of the East Stand was stretching a lot - hopefully just cramp

The Kompany we saw today (til he went off), and against Villa and Bayern is a completely different player to the one who pocketed Rooney a couple of weeks ago...hes been nowhere near as commanding (thats the word I've been looking for) for whatever reason and in this system we need him to be commanding.

Great player, but still trying to find his form on a consistent basis I think and the seemingly regular niggly injuries arent helping. Hopefully he is fit soon and stays fit.

samharris said:
I personally think we played better at the back after Vinnie went off..

just sayin' like.

We did. Lescott really stepped up after Kompany went off, before that they seemed to be uncertain who was supposed to be picking up Lukaku. Good performance by the two lefties.

But I'd still rather have Kompany back.

Marvin said:
mancity1 said:
Marvin said:

In front of the East Stand was stretching a lot - hopefully just cramp

He does that often after a game Marvin.

It s part of his warm down , the players in the AFL do it all the time immediately in the rooms after the games.

I wonder if VK does it but maybe he will pull a muscle if he did (Lol).

Seriously though I hope Vinny is available for the West Ham game but I think he might be out of action again for sometime.

With Rodwell the same and Jovetic having difficulties he shouldn't be its a major worry.

What was Jovetic's injury record at Fiorentina like?

3 players all subject to regular soft tissue injuries is something we cannot allow to continue.

Gluten Free Kompany

Feel free to add this to the Kompany thread below, but it is a serious point and didn't want it to get lost down there.

Can someone please, and there must be someone on here with influence, please get Vincent to get himself checked for Gluten sensitivity?

Some of you may not know but gluten, the protein contained in many grain products but especially wheat can cause quite a wide range of problems for sufferers. A sportsman who suffers persistent injury especially ligaments, muscles and tendons may well be a case in point.

Novak Djokovic's overall health and flexibilty has improved immeasureable since he packed up the pasta and pizzas. Maybe Vincent should change his diet too.

As I say, anyone who has contact with him. tell him. We need him fully fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.