Kompany's fault

pboth players are to blame , cant expect hart to make one on one saves against a player like nani , bit of misunderstanding between the 2! madness we just vacated the building knew it was all over once the ball was took beyond kompany

pudge said:
ell said:
Just watched the highlights on sky.

Clichys fault if you ask me
Neither of them took control, but Kompany should have hoofed it back

and hart should have gone stright in nani legs . a red card in the last minute wouldnt has been a problem.

Don't want to watch it again. At the time I thought it was a misunderstanding between Kompany and Clichy. This is the problem with new players

Mancio said:
pudge said:
ell said:

and hart should have gone stright in nani legs . a red card in the last minute wouldnt has been a problem.
Are you high?

So VK has ONE bad hicup and we all get on his back !
Didn't look that bad when he was captain last time or this time. Have we forgotten we was calling him our rock last season.

send him on loan to bury,how dare he make a mistake,last year was a fluke for him really,two left feet and 5 stone overweight...

tefal head???

you fuckin sausage jocky,go to bed...

Mancio said:
pudge said:
ell said:

agree take one for the team, he didn,t send evra off so we could have thrown the rule for gesture at them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.