Kompany's fault

Absolutely Kompany's fault and I'm sure he will be the first person to admit it - he was coming onto the ball and should have dealt with it. Maybe the little reminder he needs not to get complacent - awesome player when he's focused.

it was an uncharacteristc error.
but i was seething after seeing him do that.
he should have cleared the ball into row z. instead he tried to be clever and it backfired.
wasnt as if he slipped, it was a bad bad decision to do what he did.

its out of his system now anyway , and he will be huge for us this season

You can't expect him to be amazing every match. Especially pre-season.....

Judgement day should come against Swansea and everyone can make their minds up after a couple of games into the season.

I cannot believe what im reading. He has been nothing but immense for us and one slip up in a friendly and he is the new scapegoat. Some fans need to get a reality check!

Just got back from Wembley and I knew bluemoon would make me feel better!

Kompany! The lazy, useless, waste of space. Worst player I have ever seen in a City shirt and that includes Jo!

We woulda won if it wasn't for Kompany. Lets get rid now before he costs any more points.

This our current player of the year holder we talking about yeah?

We getting all worked up over one bad error in a game that means nothing in the long run?

Seen as though you are quick to get on his back I take it all you clowns slagging him will be starting threads on the numerous times this season when he will no doubt save our ars time and time again praising him?

If not then fuck off, your 'support' is not needed at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.