Kompany's fault

Young said:
citymad said:
Young said:
Woah look at amount of hate on this thread.

1 mistake and you guys make them sound like they are worst then Jo.

TBh theres been a lot of hate all round today. Its sickening.

IKR.

Previously, our best crop of Hart, Kompany, NDJ, Silva now looks shit and should all be shipped out. Looking at the Bluemoaners, I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

There are only a couple of daft doom-sayers which you're going to get on here after any defeat, never mind one to the rags. The rest of us are simply proportioning blame for the late goal at the feet of Vinnie. Because he was culpable. No problem for me - he has been incredible for the past couple of seasons and will become a genuine City legend in years to come. But he was to blame for the goal.
Same goes for NDJ. I doubt you'll find anyone on here who loves that guy more than me. But he was sloppy and way under-par yesterday, particularly compared to his usual exceptional standards.
The day when we can't legitimately criticise even our most-admired and loved players for playing badly is the day we become a bunch of happy-clappers and I really dont ever want to see that happening.

Giving them shit though....well, thats a different matter entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.