'Kop' this absolute dirge!!!

kiam06 said:
I think we looked a few classes above liverpool the only reason we didn't win is we were playing at about 30% of our normal strength hence they got a draw playing at 110%.

The delusion runs incredibly deep at that club and I think they should be careful as they're well on their way to becoming a Leeds, villa and forest... European has beens.

Why the fuck were we playing at 30%. Don't talk garbage.

Where's that bitterness come from then? Touched a nerve with someone have we?

One thing he's spot on about, however, is them shit stars!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 pm --<br /><br />
kiam06 said:
I think we looked a few classes above liverpool the only reason we didn't win is we were playing at about 30% of our normal strength hence they got a draw playing at 110%.

The delusion runs incredibly deep at that club and I think they should be careful as they're well on their way to becoming a Leeds, villa and forest... European has beens.
Liverpool were by far the better side today. We got away with a point we didn't deserve.

80s Shorts said:
kiam06 said:

We were just sloppy today and missed Aguero, Clichy, Lescott and Silva in my opinion pretty obvious really, if we'd have been firing we'd have wiped the floor with a very poor Liverpool side.

In fact the worse Liverpool team I've ever seen.

kiam06 said:
80s Shorts said:
kiam06 said:

We were just sloppy today and missed Aguero, Clichy, Lescott and Silva in my opinion pretty obvious really, if we'd have been firing we'd have wiped the floor with a very poor Liverpool side.

Liverpool had a worse team two years ago. They also haven't played football like they did today since early in Benitez's reign.

danburge82 said:
kiam06 said:
80s Shorts said:

Liverpool had a worse team two years ago. They also haven't played football like they did today since early in Benitez's reign.

Jesus more delusion they scored two set pieces and huffed and puffed to break up our player with very little creative talent on display. I agree they deserved a point for effort but we were so under par yet managed to get a 2-2 draw says it all really.

Don't be taken in by the Liverpool love in you're about to be bombarded with they really are an average side at best. Shame for such a great club.

kiam06 said:
80s Shorts said:
kiam06 said:

Aguero is injured, no idea where Clichy is. Lescott and Silva on the bench.

That was the decision of the management.

So the poorest Liverpool team you have ever seen have just held us to a draw and you say that is because we were playing at 30%.

Like I said, you are talking garbage.

So your saying City were at their best today? If we'd have played a top team ie rags we would have lost by at least 2 goals but Liverpool couldn't because they are poor surely you can see that or were you watching something else today?

It's not me talking garbage you are obviously taken in by the headlines which is a shame.

It was an off day but lucky for us we were up against a shite team.

danburge82 said:
kiam06 said:
80s Shorts said:

Yep , i'd agree with you .....

i think Rodgers will improve them .... it may take time , but he'll get them playing the way he wants them to play , and they'll look better for it.

kiam06 said:
danburge82 said:
kiam06 said:

Jesus more delusion they scored two set pieces and huffed and puffed to break up our player with very little creative talent on display. I agree they deserved a point for effort but we were so under par yet managed to get a 2-2 draw says it all really.

Don't be taken in by the Liverpool love in you're about to be bombarded with they really are an average side at best. Shame for such a great club.
Delusion? Shut up, pal! You're getting over excited. Even if you think I'm wrong, and I could well be, it doesn't mean I'm deluded. You don't have to be all elaborate just to try and prove your point. You can just say "I don't agree because of..."

Football is a sport where you can score goals from set pieces. It doesn't make you a lucky or a shit team if you do. Liverpool did today but also kept the ball better than us, created more chances than us, created better chances than us, played with more purpose and fluidity than us... we were average today and were lucky to get a point, we deserved nothing.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 am --<br /><br />
kiam06 said:
So your saying City were at their best today? If we'd have played a top team ie rags we would have lost by at least 2 goals but Liverpool couldn't because they are poor surely you can see that or were you watching something else today?

It's not me talking garbage you are obviously taken in by the headlines which is a shame.

It was an off day but lucky for us we were up against a shite team.
What headlines? I've not read a paper nor watched the news. Liverpool aren't poor. They aren't a top team but they're not poor and weren't poor today, they payed well.

If the thread is about the article, I think we can all agree it reeks of bitterness and jealousy.

I don't think though that we need the in-fighting about percentages of strength of our own team or whatever. Fact is we were lucky today to get a point, played rubbish and the scousers raised their game for us.

Really is as simple as that, imho. We'll play better next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.