'Kop' this absolute dirge!!!

mancityscot said:
pretty sure mancini said ' tries to win things' as in trophies. not 'games'. another absolute prick changing mancini's words in order to reflect badly on him

It was the tabloids who deliberately changed Mancini's words and this article is this the end result.
Mancini really has to be more savvy with the press and use Platt to help out.

Get your lighters in the air for the free-flowing, attacking football played by the Scouse teams this season.

City will never attack anyone and cling on in all matches from start to finish.

Jesus wept.

"A manager whose philosophy is for technically adept, attacking football against one who sulks when tens of millions aren’t thrown his way and who was happy to settle for a draw despite being champions."

A philosophy for technically adept, attacking football.....not discrediting Rodgers cause I do actually like the way his Swansea team played but fuck me....this writer needs to watch a re-run of our 2011/12 review if he wants to see technically adept, attacking football.

'City were comprehensively beaten in all but scoreline'....or as its known in football circles, not beaten.

"It is all the more galling for Liverpool when fans hear Mancini’s moans about spending. Yes, Liverpool have spent money but compared to City and Chelsea it is pennies."

Andy Carroll ??? 30,000,000,00 pence, If you have money to spend, then spend it. Don't throw it away.

Why do people keep saying we were lucky? How many saves did Joe Hart have to make? They scored from a dodgy free-kick too. A draw was the correct result.

That is one of the biggest pieces of shite that I have ever wasted my time reading

"it was a joy to watch. City, as they dropped deep and hoped to survive another Liverpool onslaught"

Onslaught?? Liverpool - international city of delusion (1990 onwards)

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
"It is all the more galling for Liverpool when fans hear Mancini’s moans about spending. Yes, Liverpool have spent money but compared to City and Chelsea it is pennies."

Andy Carroll ??? 30,000,000,00 pence, If you have money to spend, then spend it. Don't throw it away.

Haha and how many pennies did Rafa spend buying anything that speaks spanish ?

Fuck me these fickle twats were calling for rodgers head after west brom turned them over,coupled with the fact everton have started the season brightly and.liverpool drawing with the champions and all of a sudden the capital of football is merseyside....

I like brendan rodgers,a genuinely sound bloke and a good manager to boot and well respected and liked by the neutrals,i just hope the impatient mickeys give him the time to make his mark at anfield!!!

Just read this post. Whoever has wrote this is so funny they should quit their day job and become a comedian. Talk about deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.