Votes: 52 11.1%
  • David Silva

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 160 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

I voted aguero but I don't agree with that now I think, he wasn't consistently the best over the year. I'd go for yaya toure if I cud change

peoffrey said:
Aguero by a whisker. I found it hard to pick between all of them and went for the sentimentality of his winning goal.

My thoughts exactly.

Special mention to Joleon though, only one mistake all season v QPR (although it could have proved pretty costly had Sergio not stepped up!). I'm probably in the minority but I think Lescott was better than Kompany this season

Kün, Yaya, Hart, Silva - could have picked any of these and it would have been right. But in the end it has to be Vinny - outstanding player, outstanding leader, and from what I see and hear, a fantastic person. And I would have included Zabaleta in the poll as well - love his attitude.

Yaya is the best player IMO in the league. He is unique. Just wish the ACON was not on last season so we could have seen him at his best in every game.

1.YT,
2.JH,
3.JL,
4.VK,
5.SA,
6.GB,
7.DS,
8.MR,
9.GC,
10.MB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.