Kun Aguero

itisrising

Work-rate was immense today. Worked hard and was really our only threat from open play considering Nasri didn't do anything. Fantastic player !

Absolutely brilliant today he was.. Had the toughest job on the pitch had to do it all on his own but he did.. Ran i into the channels again and again and controlled the ball immaculately each time.. He'll sleep tonight!

Shame he had to play up front on his own. Totally unsuited to that role, but hope he's fit and firing on Wednesday.

Dzeko or Balo to start if at possible.

Well done today boys and sorry I doubted you at half-time!

PS F**k off Foy and take your 4th Official Rooney with you!

itisrising said:
Work-rate was immense today. Worked hard and was really our only threat from open play considering Nasri didn't do anything. Fantastic player !

I agree. Could someone please tell me how he didn't get man of the match. Was i watching a different game?

He is our superstar, the poster boy of this club. An amazing player and we haven't seen the best of him yet. He's miles better than Shrek.

Totally agree, though his work rate was outstanding, he held the ball up brilliantly and looked threatening every time he was on the ball. Spent most of the second half doing Nasri's share of the work. Top class player.

They tried to bully him out of the game in the first half but he wouldn't be subdued, Nasri should take note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.