Kun Aguero

Best player on the park by a country mile. Showed more heart courage and ability than many who've gone before him. He's up there with the all time best forwards. A joy to watch.

Yeah, brilliant Sergio.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm --<br /><br />Yeah, brilliant Sergio.

itisrising said:
Work-rate was immense today. Worked hard and was really our only threat from open play considering Nasri didn't do anything. Fantastic player !

Yeah, he was outstanding. Never stopped trying and was our best player, what a signing he is

It's hard not to love this man. He was brilliant today, worked his arse off and always look dangerous!

He said some very good things after the game on Facebook/Twitter aswell today, Legend!

I'm glad this thread has been created as I thought Sergio was simply magnificent today and words I write on here can't praise him highly enough.

He displayed everything today that you would have seen the likes of Robinho etc shy away from. Terrible weather, down to ten men yet Kun was up for the fight. Absolutely delighted with his contributions this season and has been mentioned already we won't see the best of him till at least next season.

richball_PF55 said:
It's hard not to love this man. He was brilliant today, worked his arse off and always look dangerous!

He said some very good things after the game on Facebook/Twitter aswell today, Legend!
Any links or quotes there mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.