Kun Aguero

he's just phenomenal. if theres ever been a better forward for city, it was before my time

We are so fortunate to have him!! No way we'll let him leave. Let's bring lavezzi in and build the team out of argies!!!

he's just tweeted that he's on his way to london for pfa awards. whoever wins it, he's my star for the year
We've got Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero!

I've watched Kun for a long time so when we were first linked with him as you can imagine I began to get rather excited. My boss (at the time) a Blue had never heard of him? and I couldn't contain my excitement when describing just 'how good' he was?

But even he has exceeded all expectations given this is his debut season in England. However the way he rose to the occasion during difficult conditions in the cup against the Rags simply rubber stamped my awe of the little fella. The passion on his face when he pulled it back to 2-3, the fact he didn't overly celebrate and was more interested in getting the ball out the back of the net so the game could start again showed what a class act he really is. Can you imagine Robinho fighting for the cause in the way Aguero does? In those circumstances? being down to ten men, three down at half time in awful weather? No chance.

Fabulous player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.