Kun Agueros Birthday Party!!!

how the fuck did yaya ever even tog out for Mancini..

Yaya - "Good morning Gaffer, it's my birthday"....
Bobby - "go fuck yourself"..
Yaya - " i don't feel appreciated"

I think the club should go all out, loads of tweets and posts about Kuns birthday, a huge £1000 triple layered cake and a brand new Mclaren P1 with 'Kun Aguero 16' in plate gold on the side

MaxCityBlue said:
Come on guys. It's all well and good taking this lightly but the ramifications here are huge. If the staff at MCFC don't wish our players "Happy birthday" or say "Bless you" after they sneeze how on earth are we expected to keep our key players?

How indeed. This thought has tormented me for 24 hours. We are going to end up getting relegated.

I can't believe Yaya is behaving like this, we've had a great season and it looks like he's throwing a massive spanner in the works?
He is idolised by the fans, and I'm sure the club love him too. What's all this about disrepect because he didn't get a huge celebration for his birthday? If he worked in the 'real' world he would find that most employers disrepect you (and ignore your birthday) so for gods sake, get a grip man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.