Kun talks about his injury

mancity1 said:
trevorriley said:
Boil on the foot from an injury spray ?

There is a guy stands near me thats not been the last couple of home games, he got a bad throat from sucking a fishermans friend !

Blisters I can understand but a boil ?
I mentioned before in the thread. The word 'ampolla' was translated badly from the spanish version.

Blue Haze said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Blue Haze said:
Same one who sent Mario to some Italian surgeon to fix his knee. We know how that went.

If you ever watch American sports, when a player gets injured he's treated by an orthopedic surgeon leading a team of doctors, not some physio with 'magic spray.' That's not serious sports science.
Dr. Phil Batty.
Check him out gamer.

I recall when both he and John Williams came over from Blackburn. I know we have a team doctor just like everyone else in the sport, but I doubt the quality and number of doctors. Did he even treat Kun?

And really your namecalling is beyond pathetic. Are you 12?

Mancini binned out previous medical team I'm sure the new doc is allegedly one of the best

Why the fuck didn't they put germoline on it worked wonders for me when I wasa kid
Or even kiss it better always works

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.