Kun talks about his injury

Pubteam Lomas said:
Not saying he's lying, but the Mirror said he hurt his foot while playing with his son.
Surely the rag loving tw8ts wouldn't just make up a story would they?!!

Absolutely not. The press never make anything up about City

The Daily Mirror has gone into overdrive with all sorts of allegations about City since the rags went top, which proves they are a biased newspaper. today there are two articles about ManCity, both detrimental. One is that Maradonna is coaxing Kun to go to Real Madrid and the other that David Silva is homesick.
On the subject of Kuns foot, it is very unlikely that his injury would be a boil resulting from using a PR spray (which is the spray the physios use)more than likely it would be a blister, maybe got infected. I have known this happen before when I was working in hospital. Boils are not caused by an inappropriate use of a pain killing spray, they are in common usage and it is rare that people get a reaction to them, so to be fair to the physios they would not have expected that reaction.

bluejean1 said:
The Daily Mirror has gone into overdrive with all sorts of allegations about City since the rags went top, which proves they are a biased newspaper. today there are two articles about ManCity, both detrimental. One is that Maradonna is coaxing Kun to go to Real Madrid and the other that David Silva is homesick.
On the subject of Kuns foot, it is very unlikely that his injury would be a boil resulting from using a PR spray (which is the spray the physios use)more than likely it would be a blister, maybe got infected. I have known this happen before when I was working in hospital. Boils are not caused by an inappropriate use of a pain killing spray, they are in common usage and it is rare that people get a reaction to them, so to be fair to the physios they would not have expected that reaction.
I think thats what he means. Spanish word ampollas wasn't translated well.

grim up north said:
Blue Haze said:
What kind of medical staff do we have treating these multimillion pound players? Christ sake, get a real doctor not these half assed 'physios'

You are taking the piss

he is right. we need doctor phil!

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
grim up north said:
Blue Haze said:
What kind of medical staff do we have treating these multimillion pound players? Christ sake, get a real doctor not these half assed 'physios'

You are taking the piss

We've already got our own. Blue Haze was talking out of his arse as per most FIFA gamers.

SWP's back said:
MSP said:
Sorry Aguero, I publicly apologize that I actually believed that you did it on your own.

Moronic Mancini's denial to say it simple as you did didn't help me though.
Only one moron would believe that story.

-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm --

Ragnarok said:
MSP said:
Sorry Aguero, I publicly apologize that I actually believed that you did it on your own.

Do you ever post without mentioning Mancini, Dzeko or Barcelona?
Luckily, he will only be here until july.

Are you the one who like to report me to mods when I say you're twat but then call me a moron ?

Don't worry, I won't report you, I hate mod-reporting pussies :)

MSP said:
SWP's back said:
MSP said:

Only one moron would believe that story.

-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm --

Ragnarok said:
Do you ever post without mentioning Mancini, Dzeko or Barcelona?
Luckily, he will only be here until july.

Are you the one who like to report me to mods when I say you're twat but then call me a moron ?

Don't worry, I won't report you, I hate mod-reporting pussies :)
dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Fallingbostel Blue said:
"I´m quickly recovering"
"This is the real status of my injury. I got back from practice today and it´s not bothering me. If it all goes well, Ill be at coach´s disposal next Sunday. I wasn´t able to speak earlier - many unfunded rumours were published, and there were simply too many to deny".

"This is the one and only true story: during the match against Chelsea, I injured my ankle and it was sprayed with a topical anaesthetic that caused a burn on the upper part of my right foot. The injury worsened after a few days and when boils appeared I was told I wouldn´t play against Stoke and then against Sunderland. You can imagine how I felt, being out of playing condition when my team is trying to take the championship! It´s always worse from the bench. Specially after I started receiving incredible rumours about how it all happened. Ive always respected journalists and I know my life is very public. I´m willing to take criticism even if I disagree with it, but I will not sit quietly while lies are being spread - even more so if they cast doubt upon my professionalism. This is a simple injury and not a plot of intrigue. I´ve just laid out all of the facts. It´s hard to believe it happened while we are fighting for the title. But it is what it is and it´s no time for moping. I just want to recover as soon as possible to go back to giving the team my best every game. I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again - we are going to fight ´til the end. That´s our collective goal and I´m fully committed to it". Kun

Moping? Where does an Argy learn that?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
grim up north said:
You are taking the piss

We've already got our own. Blue Haze was talking out of his arse as per most FIFA gamers.

Same one who sent Mario to some Italian surgeon to fix his knee. We know how that went.

If you ever watch American sports, when a player gets injured he's treated by an orthopedic surgeon leading a team of doctors, not some physio with 'magic spray.' That's not serious sports science.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.