Kwadwo Poku

He came on for the second half today.......how did he do?

And why is this thread in the transfer forum??

FantasyIreland said:
He came on for the second half today.......how did he do?

And why is this thread in the transfer forum??

I only got there for the second half but he looked good again although I think a little frustrated with the left side of Midfield who were playing too deep at times.

Hes a good player and one to watch thats for sure.

He didn't look overawed by the better quality opposition. Definitely has all the attributes you need in a box to box midfielder. Pace, Strength and passing ability.

Won't be surprised if he takes the MLS by storm this season. One to keep our eye on for sure. Maybe three years down the line he will be ready to ply his trade over here.

Not effective as Tuesday but the opposition was much better. Still showed the same pace, strength, skill as against St Mirren and was one of NYCFC's best again.

Agree he could be a real breakthrough player in MLS, albeit on limited showings so far.

This kid impresses me every time I see NY City play. I wouldn't mind giving him a January loan just so he can practice with the first team and see if he's useful at this level.

who's going to be the first on here to ask for suggestions for a song for Kwadwo Poku. After all, he is the new Yaya so deserves a song of his own.

That'll be a catchy little number I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.