Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's toot our horns together Dax. Remember in the Walker thread when I posted that I must be an idiot because it seemed like I was one of the few that thought he was excellent and you quoted me and agreed?

giphy.gif
I'm still down on his price though :(

I was recently sharing a car with One of those 'not very interested in football but puts their alligences to united' football fans but didn't talk much football because he didn't watch any recently.

For some reason though after a period of silence he asked me what I thought of walker. Alarms bells immediately went and sure enough he went off about how we've ruined the market. Walker can't cross. Tripp is better.
I held my tongue and pointed out the fact we have no full-backs, he's English and premier league proven. Sure the price is high but we had to pay it. He Ignored that and carried on telling me how mad city were and how shit walker is so I just pointed out that it's funny he's gone from UK's number 1 right back to shit the second he signed for us and it ended there.

I'm just posting this to vent because it got me really riled up. Unusually so.
And then after today's perform I'm even more flabbergasted people buy into what the press say so much

Knew he was an upgrade but didn't realise just how much. Peps way will finally be able to take shape now his most important positions have been filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.