Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that Walker is basically rubbish. Positives = can run fast. I can't think of any others.

I've come to the conclusion that Walker is basically rubbish. Positives = can run fast. I can't think of any others.

He can do a good number of stepovers, but I said this afternoon that when he gets down into the corner he has momentary Alzheimer's, forgets where he is, what he's meant to do, and what the ball's for. 99% of the time all he needs to do is hammer the ball into the area no more than two feet off the ground.

Very disappointed with his last half of the season. Makes schoolboy errors in most games, absolutely shocking today v Huddersfield, put us in to two difficult defence situations by being indecisive. Lost concentration twice when he let two passes go for throw-ins Needs to up his game big time for next season.

There is room for improvement but overall it has been a very good debut season from Walker.

Very disappointed with his last half of the season. Makes schoolboy errors in most games, absolutely shocking today v Huddersfield, put us in to two difficult defence situations by being indecisive. Lost concentration twice when he let two passes go for throw-ins Needs to up his game big time for next season.

We'd have lost the game in the last minutes if not for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.