Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. He's a beast, could improve his crossing but I've been really pleased with his performances.
Put it this way, in two seasons you can count on one hand the iffy games he's had which in my eyes is pretty good for a defender.
Just needs to keep his dick in his pants and he'll have another blinder this season.

On the whole, yeah. Sometimes his positional awareness isn't great, so he relies on his pace to get him out of trouble. His crossing can be hit and miss at times. And he's prone to the occasional gaffe. But, then again, most defenders are. Unless their name is Virgil, the greatest defender ever ever ever. Definitely keep him though.

Just on twitter by a good Italian journo that cancelo is close

So..we get him to commit and then buy his competition ;)

Has the usual once a game brain fart, but overall i’ve been very impressed with him since we signed him, offers us so much going forward with his pace

A player that Pochettino couldn't trust to play 2 games a week because of his fitness. He's now carried that burden at City for 2 straight seasons due to Danilo's struggles with injuries. Any player is bound to have bad patches when you're that heavily relied on.

We saw that bad patch in the 1st half of last season but he came back in after being dropped and was superb in the run in. This 3 week rest will do him the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.