Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's and excellent player. Just out of form.

Needs a rest but can't because Danillo is always injured.

Biggest problem I have is that he never takes responsibility
He look to pass it on to raz or bernado
Similar to delph at left back
THen we become predictable

When does he ever whip a cross in that remotely looks like someone could attack it? They are always too high or too long I mean ffs how hardcore is a cross??
His energy helps the team but he just Doesn’t have a football brain
I would agree with most of what you said. Especially the bit about his brain. Doesn't foresee or spot potential danger. Very slow on the uptake. Shame really, great athlete

I could rant for ten paragraphs but I won’t...

Bobbins!

Time for Danilo to have a run of games

He's and excellent player. Just out of form.

Needs a rest but can't because Danillo is always injured.
He’s never been an excellent player. He’s an excellent athlete who’s used his athleticism well in his career but his concentration levels have been appalling of late so it’s highlighting his poor attributes of football quality and his athleticism isn’t getting him out of the shit.

We've spent that amount on fullbacks that have had there issues I wouldn't of even minded not selling Maffeo or Angelino

He played a huge part in our success last season so I’m not having this bollocks that’s he’s been a terrible signing or he’s a terrible player.
He’s vastly underperforming at this moment and he’s obviously due a stint on the bench to take him out the firing line.
He is what he is though as far as his playing ability goes. I said it on this thread early doors that he’s always prone to an error that would cost us, but his pros will far outweigh his cons and I’d still go along with that.
Right now though he’s struggling, like all players do at some stage. Give him a couple of weeks break and have him refreshed for January and I think we’ll see the player we signed again.

He’s never been an excellent player. He’s an excellent athlete who’s used his athleticism well in his career but his concentration levels have been appalling of late so it’s highlighting his poor attributes of football quality and his athleticism isn’t getting him out of the shit.

I completely agree. He's a tremendous athlete and sometimes I wonder how he's this poor with the athleticism that he's been blessed with. He reads the game too wrong. He misreads basic situations that end up in dangerous attacks by the opponent.

Sometimes we get away with it. Last night, we didn't. Either way, he needs to concentrate more. He needs to learn from his mistakes. One moment of impetuousness put the match out of reach. You just can't lose your head and clatter someone in the box. The most frustrating part is that it's all in the head. It's just a lack of concentration.

So you’ve always had it out for him then.

I’ve never liked him as a bloke, but then again I never liked Yaya or Tevez but wanted them on the pitch 100%.

My views of him as a bloke don’t cloud me wanting City to win.

And this guy just isn’t good enough full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.