Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip.

Fine him and forget it, City ain't the priesthood, come to think of it, that's probably not the best
It’s a numbers game pure and simple, the more people you come into any contact with the more chance you have of getting it. People laughing as you walk past them in shops can spread it to you. I agree that kissing is a much more effective way of spreading it but putting it as delicately as I can assuming you’re a lady, Kyle was more likely to have her facing away from him as they “embraced” rather than be tenderly kissing her
been class for us walker since we signed him , he shouldn’t have done it ,but we all make mistakes , some off the comments on here are embarrassing. He’s single fair play to him having abit of fun
Pricks like him is the reason why this is gonna go on for a long time . It’s not about him banging brasses it’s because we are on lockdown with nobody being allowed into your house apart from the occupants and this moron was urging people to isolate and stay safe on the very same day. Now if you think that all this is ok and people are overreacting then I would imagine you are one this people that are ignoring the warnings and going out anyway .

been class for us walker since we signed him , he shouldn’t have done it ,but we all make mistakes , some off the comments on here are embarrassing. He’s single fair play to him having abit of fun
Fair play? What if he has it already but isn't showing symptoms. He'll have passed it on to at least his mate and the hooker he was with. Those hookers then share a taxi , so the taxi driver is exposed and so are any of his next pick ups. I despair at the ignorance shown by some on this forum.
Some on here have got to wake up bloody quickly. When one of your family die , your wife, kids or best mates, up date the rest of us , wonder if you feel the same

You need to give your head a wobble if you don't see the greater risk with partying and banging the brains out of prostitutes if one of them had the virus, there's a bloody good chance they'll all have it now and the hookers will then pass that on to god knows how many other clients taxi drivers etc. an STD that can kill and one that can can stay live for up to 3 days on any solid object. He showed a complete disregard for his own safety and that of the others present.
To compare his behaviour as less of a risk than someone going to the shops for essential groceries tells me you haven't really been listening to the warnings or are on a wind up. We're talking about his behaviour as an employee also and no doubt be heavily punished. For me they can sell him as soon as they get the chance. If it hadn't broken on social media , he'll probably still be continuing to risk his life and others
You’re assuming a; she has the virus and b; she has loads of clients. Without evidence to support either point, him banging her is no more dangerous than me banging any girl who I don’t live with.

Once again, you don’t need to touch someone to get it. The pitiful failure of some people to observe social distancing guidelines whilst at the shops is dangerous and the greater number of people one encounters st the shops makes this activity

Pricks like him is the reason why this is gonna go on for a long time . It’s not about him banging brasses it’s because we are on lockdown with nobody being allowed into your house apart from the occupants and this moron was urging people to isolate and stay safe on the very same day. Now if you think that all this is ok and people are overreacting then I would imagine you are one this people that are ignoring the warnings and going out anyway .
Lockdown is a misleading term. If you go to the shops you risk spreading the virus. It’s s numbers game ffs. He encountered 3 people, how many did I encounter at marks and sparks today - way more than that ergo I have more chance statistically of spreading it

You’re assuming a; she has the virus and b; she has loads of clients. Without evidence to support either point, him banging her is no more dangerous than me banging any girl who I don’t live with.

Once again, you don’t need to touch someone to get it. The pitiful failure of some people to observe social distancing guidelines whilst at the shops is dangerous and the greater number of people one encounters st the shops makes this activity
No you don't need to touch someone, but if either you or they have it and you have sex i'd say the virus will be transmitted. You are correct, i am assuming she has more than 1 client, that she's making unnecessary journeys in a taxi, that she's meeting idiots that don't give a shit about social distancing. What are the chances? i'd say they're not good. They might be lucky but some poor bugger may not

Lockdown is a misleading term. If you go to the shops you risk spreading the virus. It’s s numbers game ffs. He encountered 3 people, how many did I encounter at marks and sparks today - way more than that ergo I have more chance statistically of spreading it
I reckon you’d have more chance of spreading it if you sucked 10 cocks in M&S then if you didn’t !
Shopping is essential by the way.
Shagging prostitutes isn’t !

Shag any fellow shoppers during the 3 hours you were pushing your trolley ? . Or keep your distance get what you wanted and then leave

You actually do believe he hasn’t done anything wrong don’t you . No point even discussing it with you . You are so wrong and you don’t even know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.