Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s been fantastic this season. TAA is the only right back that has been better than him but he wouldn’t be able to do what Walker does for us.

Walker at RB this season has a lot of the strengths that Fernandinho would have had in DM had he played there this season.

Not really the most suitable for a Pep team (although Fernandinho is significantly closer than Walker is to being suitable), but has a certain defensive nous and capability that means that when our press and other defenders crumble you can rely on this guy to get you out with conventional defending.

Hopefully Laporte and Mendy being fit and firing as well as Cancelo breathing down his neck get him back up to his levels in the second half of the 18/19 season; quietly very effective.

I can’t stand this fucker. A professional footballer who can’t pass forward. We are 2-0 down in the 94th minute and he is still passing backwards.

I get that he is fucking turd going forward, many on here seem to forgive him for it but it is only remotely excusable if you are absolutely rock fucking solid in defence. Asleep for both goals.

Theres people on here who think he is the best right back in the country. Lol. He is fucking dump.

Very poor tonight. However he has been one of our better performers this season, and his recovery qualities are extremely important given how we play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.