Kyle Walker newspaper story

I think you missed the point they were making in that it needs to be taken more seriously before it leads to other things
The problem is the policing in this country , they havent got the numbers to solve hardly any crimes , as for gathering evidence for thr CPS , i think they view it as a pain in the arse , and treat what i believe are serious offences like flashing as trivial. My business premises recently got burgled , i gave them the reg no of the car the thieves where in , found out where they lived provided CCTV evidence and they did nothing apart from supplying a crime number for my insurance.
They are great at motoring offences , give them a number plate and they are fine (apart from the scum in the Vauxhall Zafira who robbed me) the police are a waste of time due to being massively underfunded , probably the wrong thread for this rant , apologies.

The problem is the policing in this country , they havent got the numbers to solve hardly any crimes , as for gathering evidence for thr CPS , i think they view it as a pain in the arse , and treat what i believe are serious offences like flashing as trivial. My business premises recently got burgled , i gave them the reg no of the car the thieves where in , found out where they lived provided CCTV evidence and they did nothing apart from supplying a crime number for my insurance.
They are great at motoring offences , give them a number plate and they are fine (apart from the scum in the Vauxhall Zafira who robbed me) the police are a waste of time due to being massively underfunded , probably the wrong thread for this rant , apologies.
Was walker actually flashing or just in the middle of a sex act with a consenting adult - albeit in a public place?
I think we've all been sucked off or had a hand job on a night out at some point, even if it's just off drone in a phone box.

Was walker actually flashing or just in the middle of a sex act with a consenting adult - albeit in a public place?
I think we've all been sucked off or had a hand job on a night out at some point, even if it's just off drone in a phone box.
true , but there were'nt CCTV cameras in every nook and cranny in the 70's :)

I think you missed the point they were making in that it needs to be taken more seriously before it leads to other things
Why would it lead to other things?

I once got naked at a hotel, tied a helium balloon on a piece of string around my knob and went for a walk, it was a stupid thing to do but it didn’t lead to me doing anything further along any dodgy-lines in my life (bar being wanked off in a club but that wasn’t me, I just had it done to me!).

Just because in a very small number of circumstances it leads to other things, doesn’t mean it would lead to other things for the vast majority of people. Sometimes we just do something stupid and we don’t do anything like it again.

I once got naked at a hotel, tied a helium balloon on a piece of string around my knob and went for a walk, it was a stupid thing to do but it didn’t lead to me doing anything further along any dodgy-lines in my life (bar being wanked off in a club but that wasn’t me, I just had it done to me!).

Just because in a very small number of circumstances it leads to other things, doesn’t mean it would lead to other things for the vast majority of people. Sometimes we just do something stupid and we don’t do anything like it again.
Nonce.

People have watched Mindhunter or a couple of true crime documentaries and let their imaginations run wild.

Showed you mates your willy? You'll end up like Wayne Couzens.

Raised your voice at your dog? You're literally Jeffrey Dahmer.

Funny advert at the bottom of this page just popped up:

6FAF4BD1-C1A5-4628-A337-AD6D388791CA.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.