Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from our perspective , but its his job to get the best possible for spurs, why anyone hates him for doing his job or any selling club wanting as much as possible from selling a player has always baffled me, its like people think the selling clubs should be doing us a favour.

I get that, but that's not what I was asking him.

Aurier's conviction for assaulting a French cop may be a stumbling block if we really are interested in signing him, he was refused a Visa when PSG played Arsenal last season.

He reminded me of a young Sagna a few years ago. Has he regressed over the past 18 months or so?

Even though Walker would unquestionably improve us, one has to suspect that Tottenham would demand a sizeable sum of money to even consider selling one of their key players to a rival. If he wasn't such a repugnant character, I would be more thrilled by his prospective arrival.

He reminded me of a young Sagna a few years ago. Has he regressed over the past 18 months or so?

Even though Walker would unquestionably improve us, one has to suspect that Tottenham would demand a sizeable sum of money to even consider selling one of their key players to a rival. If he wasn't such a repugnant character, I would be more thrilled by his prospective arrival.
I'm not sure if his form has regressed but he seems to got himself in hot water a couple of times, making homophobic comments to Blanc as well as the incident with the copper.

Why would you want Spurs to squeeze as much money out of us as possible?
I personally want us to pay as little as possible.

Well I assumed you'd realise I was talking as any fan. I've never understood why Levy gets grief for being probably the best deal maker in the business. He's going to drain every last fuckin penny out of us for Walker & more on top.

I don't think he is anything like Sagna, Sagna has never been an overwhelming threat offensively, Aurier is. He's still extremely good and on his day he is among the best fullbacks in the world but he lacks professionalism and possibly needs a change of environment considering Meunier is favoured over him now. I think there has been some character assassination on Aurier but he doesn't help himself.

If Pep thinks he can handle him, then I would take him every time over Walker.

City Watch @ City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago2 minutes ago 3m3 minutes ago
City are confident of signing Kyle Walker (27) from Spurs of England with Scotland and France have taken place. [Daily Star]

City Watch @ @City_Watch City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
City are willing to meet the asking price of Spurs chairman Daniel Levy and Walker will earn around £100,000-a-week at the Etihad. [Star]

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
Walker has chosen to join Manchester City so he can be closer to his family, who still live in Sheffield. [Star]

But Jeremy Cross not bad, isn't it ?
Not sure that makes a big difference,this was in a couple of better papers over the weekend so maybe they have got it right
Can't say i'm a great admirer of walker as a person or a player but as we have no right backs left we need someone

City Watch @ City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago2 minutes ago 3m3 minutes ago
City are confident of signing Kyle Walker (27) from Spurs of England with Scotland and France have taken place. [Daily Star]

City Watch @ @City_Watch City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
City are willing to meet the asking price of Spurs chairman Daniel Levy and Walker will earn around £100,000-a-week at the Etihad. [Star]

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
Walker has chosen to join Manchester City so he can be closer to his family, who still live in Sheffield. [Star]
Wow just watched his goal in training for England the boy is at his peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.