Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't pass my twat filter.

Always despised his face when i saw him playing, really annoying face

Seen him as a twat ever since he called us "glory fans" on his twitter account after we beat Tottenham 3-2 in the 11/12 season with a late penalty, spuds were a little bit upset that Balotelli stroked in the pen when he should have been sent off earlier in the game but Walkers reaction on twitter was like a kid. He deleted his tweet when blues started to educate him about our attendances in the third tier of English football.

Will be nice to see Walker up against Mendy tonight, Who as got the beating of who?

Trippier is playing tonight not Walker.

Bertrand and Mendy will both play though, possibly both of our LBs for next season on the same pitch.

mcrjon said weeks ago it was done,so imo its done,then we had people saying well done could mean weve agreed terms with walker blah blah blah,if mcrjon says its done then imo it has been signed sealed and delivered.

I don't like the fact that we will be filling Spurs' coffers with the prices quoted personally but at the same time I don't have any alternatives to suggest at right back... who else is there to the level we require for £40-50m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.