Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it's any less disgusting, but the video is from February before his fallout with Pochettino and subsequent benching.
Lol a second there's a negative transfer story regarding our targets, flapping begins. Nothing ever changes in bluemoon lol. The groundwork has been done months in advance and it's pretty certain these transfers will happen after the internationals. Just gotta wait a bit.

I met a very well connected Spurs fan late last month on holiday, said it's well known within the top table at Spurs that he's off to us and it's all about the cash.

Chill guy's.

"Tottenham til I die or get benched"

Also this, Sky Sports is having an absolute shocker of a summer.

I think Sky Sports is playing a blinder. They run ll these Sky Sports sources understands" stories and alongside that they have Sky bet adverts. What could be better run fake news and hope that some mug punters believe it and offer them a way of betting on the news

It is a scandal and if you just look at the stories that John Cross "the man who knows Arsenal" has written about Sanchez you realise the media don't have a clue.

The same is true about Talksport they discuss a rumour about player A being transferred to club B as though it was a given and then they have Paddy Power come on telling us what the odds are

The media is fake don't believe a single word of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.