Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the guy and hope he never pulls on a City shirt.

Hasn't he given City fans shit on twitter a few seasons ago?

Doesn't come across as the most likeable character but such is the nature of twitter you can guarantee that he had far worse comments aimed back at him by city fans when that happened. I'm sure we can all find a way to put petty differences aside!

Doesn't come across as the most likeable character but such is the nature of twitter you can guarantee that he had far worse comments aimed back at him by city fans when that happened. I'm sure we can all find a way to put petty differences aside!
You could say that about Danny Rose but i wouldnt be to downhearted if they were our left and right backs

I don't like the guy and hope he never pulls on a City shirt.

Hasn't he given City fans shit on twitter a few seasons ago?
Come on, you don't buy players because they are likeable. You buy them because they can help you win. Walker has been the best in the Premier League at his position for a couple of seasons. He will be exactly what we need.

Bollocks. Kyle Walker is essentially a right-footed Gael Clichy.
You're all getting over excited about an OK player to justify an outrageous fee.
It's a case of the Emperor's new clothes

Ok we need dynamic ful-back and home-grown player and want him, but does he want us or eager to work with Pep? Are there any information from Walkee camp related to Man City? Or it is just he prefers to live in North because of his family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.