Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who would you recommend as a better home grown right back?

Off the top of my head, Seamus Coleman and Kieran Trippier.
Not necessarily the standard I would like at City but both better than Roadrunner Walker (beep beep!)
Go foreign I reckon - generally they have more imagination and composure. Brit fullbacks are just give and go.

Off the top of my head, Seamus Coleman and Kieran Trippier.
Not necessarily the standard I would like at City but both better than Roadrunner Walker (beep beep!)
Go foreign I reckon - generally they have more imagination and composure. Brit fullbacks are just give and go.

Trippier better than Walker nonsense again. Coleman is actually a fair shout. Or it would have been until his bad break. You don't know how a player will come back from that. Oh and his new 5 year deal. But apart from that.

Trippier better than Walker nonsense again. Coleman is actually a fair shout. Or it would have been until his bad break. You don't know how a player will come back from that. Oh and his new 5 year deal. But apart from that.
Is he even homegrown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.