Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head, Seamus Coleman and Kieran Trippier.
Not necessarily the standard I would like at City but both better than Roadrunner Walker (beep beep!)
Go foreign I reckon - generally they have more imagination and composure. Brit fullbacks are just give and go.

So that's Seamus '29 years old and recovering from a serious injury' Coleman, and Kieran '18 games in 2 years' Trippier, is it? And quite apart from the fact that I'd rather have Walker than either of those two, regardless of any perceived weaknesses, the fact is we can't go foreign so it's a pointless exhortation. Mendy, Alves and Sanchez will max out our overseas quota, and that's without even factoring in a centre half like Bonnucci or VVD

Off the top of my head, Seamus Coleman and Kieran Trippier.
Not necessarily the standard I would like at City but both better than Roadrunner Walker (beep beep!)
Go foreign I reckon - generally they have more imagination and composure. Brit fullbacks are just give and go.
How many times have you seen Kieran Trippier play 90 mins? Re foreign players we have a squad maximum

Martial took the piss out of Trippier when the Rags played at WHL. As soon as Walker came on his threat was nullified. Walker is one of the best rb in the League

Seamus Coleman is a decent player I reckon but he has a major injury and he is Irish moving to Everton aged 20 according to Wiki so not even locally qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.