Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but the point is that it is applicable in some scenarios and not others.
Responses on a football fans forum are not independent of each other and more often represent group think than the wisdom of crowds.
Point taken.

Think it's a bit unrealistic to think that hg is not part of the attraction.
Pep clearly wants a full squad next season so we have to have four hg players.
Whereas we don't need them in any specific position it looks like Walker may well be the best player available.
The only players who have looked better to me recently in an England shirt either belong to us or are called Alli or Kane.
This is not to say Pep doesn't rate him, just that I suspect hg is part of the attraction and probably a reason why we will pay a premium price.

It's part of the attraction in that Pep thinks having a H/G core to your side is important. I guess my point is just that being H/G won't trump being a better player. We're in for Walker because Pep thinks he's the best player he can get at R/B this season. At least IMO anyway!

Regardless of how much you liked Zabaleta, Walker/Alves is a massive upgrade on Zabaleta/Sagna

Guardiola has bought badly in the past for those suggesting Walker must be OK because Pep thinks so. Ever heard of wisdom of crowds?
When the world's most expensive RB's distribution is seen for what it is there will be plenty of groaning on here.

Guardiola has bought badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.