Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to end up out of pocket at this rate and we still need to fill the vpositions left by Navas and likely Nolito.

I think we can forget about Sanchez at this rate too.
I wouldn't say we will be out of pocket but to have Kolarov as the only recognised full back is a shambles

To be fair if it was us selling we would want what's right and going on some of the fees involved for some average players you can't blame them,having said that levy is a cnut who would sell his own mother if the price was right,wonder what would happen if we decided to walk away,I know it wouldn't be fair on the player but where would it leave Spurs regards walker..

What will happen is we will refuse to pay £50 million and then end up paying £49 million in late August.

What will happen is we will refuse to pay £50 million and then end up paying £49 million in late August.

If Spurs want £50m we need to look at what else we can get for £40 to £50m and decide whether we stump up. It sounds a lot but there's not much else out there - maybe the lad at Benfica but he'll take time to get up and running.

We'll have pulled their pants down according to some.

If he wants to join, slap in a request and pin your colours to the mast. Otherwise fuck all this "bargaining" that we go through only to pay what they want in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.