Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't rule out us giving them Kelechi.

We need two right backs and one of which we though we were getting for free so will now likely have to outlay £30m-£40m on another one.

We can't just keep dishing out £40m like it's Monopoly money so we will want to save where we can.

I wouldn't rule out us giving them Kelechi.

We need two right backs and one of which we though we were getting for free so will now likely have to outlay £30m-£40m on another one.

We can't just keep dishing out £40m like it's Monopoly money so we will want to save where we can.
So we would end up giving them Kelechi plus £25mil and be in exactly the same boat

So we would end up giving them Kelechi plus £25mil and be in exactly the same boat

I am talking Kelechi plus £20m.

No way are we paying £50m for Walker. We will look elsewhere.

We spend £50m in Walker then all the other fullback option we want will be valued similarly.

Just pay the 50m and get on with it, rumours of them wanting Roberts or Sancho in any kind of deal is absolutely out of the question.
We are looking for possibly 6 more players, if news gets out we caved in for an extra 10 for Walker it could cost us another 60 mill or more. The trick is to agree prices with the clubs without word getting out of a cave in on price here and there.

I wrongly posted in the Sanchez thread that kyle walker won pfa player of the year over Sergio.. what I meant to say is that walker got nominated over sergio..

it stinks.

I am talking Kelechi plus £20m.

No way are we paying £50m for Walker. We will look elsewhere.

We spend £50m in Walker then all the other fullback option we want will be valued similarly.
We will pay £50m for Walker we always end up paying their asking price eventually. As for other full back options we are already looking at £40m-£45m for Mendy

We will pay £50m for Walker we always end up paying their asking price eventually. As for other full back options we are already looking at £40m-£45m for Mendy

We are going to end up out of pocket at this rate and we still need to fill the vpositions left by Navas and likely Nolito.

I think we can forget about Sanchez at this rate too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.