Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whenever someone says a deal is "done" many see this term as the transaction/transfer must be complete, when its more likely that the term "done" in this situation, means player has agreed to come and personal terms have been agreed in principle....but sadly, this is only half of the process and in most transfers, its the clubs that are the most difficult. When you look at the cost we paid for Stones (roughly £47.5mil) I dont see why Walker's value should be any less and if fact, he might even have "more" value for us as we dont currently have any FB's on the squad, so Spurs can pretty much command any price they want.

If we get this deal done for anything less than 45mil I'd be very surprised and at the end of the day, when looking at prices this summer, thats seems about right.

If it's not done then people shouldn't be posting that it's done, end of.

As for why would his value be any less than Stones, I guess it could be argued that Stones has resale value, whereas at 27 Walker doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.