Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign semedo, mendy and Bertrand and use Dinho as backup rb or keep maffeo. Delph can stick around for one more season if we need more homegrowns.

The Semedo link is awfully quiet don't you think?
He looks like a decent player and I presume he wouldn't be as much as Walker.

50mil for Walker and Spurs are gonna pay 22mil apparently for his replacement Pereira who is a better player. Surely the club can see we are getting our pants pulled down if these figures are correct.

Why is Ricardo a better player? He's unproven in the Premier League, a bit player for his national side and prefers the wing to full back.

We're paying that because he's homegrown. I don't think we'd even be interested in him otherwise. To me, he doesn't seem to have to football brain to be a Pep player but we have to fit in homegrown players somewhere and they've obviously looked at it and feel he's the best option.

50mil for Walker and Spurs are gonna pay 22mil apparently for his replacement Pereira who is a better player. Surely the club can see we are getting our pants pulled down if these figures are correct.
If we went for pereira don't think our quote would be 22mill for him . Unfortunately our position with fullbacks this season means were going to have to pay top wack it's our own fault for delaying for years of neglect . Plus you throw in him being English on top of that it's going to be no less than 45mill I.m.o

Last edited:
Why is Ricardo a better player? He's unproven in the Premier League, a bit player for his national side and prefers the wing to full back.

Didn't you know that whoever we sign automatically becomes an inferior player to the player that replaces him at the club we bought him from.

It's just one of them things.

Errrrm - England International pal
That means nothing. But he has been the best Premiership right back for a couple of seasons, or in the top 2. He hasn't got the overall quality of an Alves or marcelo, but not many have, and we can;t sign World Class players in every position. He's a very good player who would be a massive improvement on what we have had for the last couple of seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.