Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted us to walk away yesterday because I thought Levy was going to drag this out and continue to 'mug us off' but it massively improves us signing a right back of Walkers quality. Besides for the best right back in the league, £45m + £5m in add ons isn't that bad, especially when we are weakening a team that has finished above us in consecutive seasons!

Alves falls through, we cave and pay the £50m Spurs wanted.

Good business for Spurs, but still great business for us. Perfect for Peps system

I think the guy is worth £30m, but personally don't care if we pay twice that. I'm terrified of the idea of us going into the season with no full-backs.

Good signing yes, good deal though, no, not for us. We've just line the pockets of a team that already finished above us last season. Time to develop our own, or at the very least by prospects and improve them.

I wanted us to walk away yesterday because I thought Levy was going to drag this out and continue to 'mug us off' but it massively improves us signing a right back of Walkers quality. Besides for the best right back in the league, £45m + £5m in add ons isn't that bad, especially when we are weakening a team that has finished above us in consecutive seasons!
Exactly this

Insane money and i (personally) don't rate him that highly - will be interesting if he lives up to the 'world's most expensive defender' tag

Ive read all those post and the forum. The majority are pretty chuffed they could be getting £50 million+. Two posters saying i want 60 or 70 million don't speak for the rest.

Overall they think they've rinsed us. Personally i dont give a fuck.

We are almost at the point now where fee is irrelevant, things are progressing so quickly with regards to fees rising, that what looks expensive now, looks a relative bargain in 12 months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.