Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably know a lot of things that you don't, how's your astro-physics.
However I know nothing of the workings of the transfer committee although personally I don't rate Walker. Its just my opinion but I am entitled to it.

Not rating Walker is different from saying we can kiss goodbye to the CL with him.

As it happens, the guy who wants Walker in his side knows a thing or two about squad building and winning the Champion's League, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I probably know a lot of things that you don't, how's your astro-physics.
However I know nothing of the workings of the transfer committee although personally I don't rate Walker. Its just my opinion but I am entitled to it.
Sorry I've never had time for things like astro physics. That's best left to really sad geeks in my opinion. I'm really looking forward to finding out if you will be right about Walker.

I hope he''ll be a City player. If I could hand pick a right back from the Premier League it would be Kyle Walker.

He wouldn't have been my first choice but hopefully he can strike up a fearsome partnership with Raheem. In fact the last time we signed my first choice was Kun..

"sad geeks" lol
The pathetic put down of the stupid towards the intellectual
Just as well you leave it to others tbh.
Intellectuals petal.. Do learn to spell before making yourself look foolish. You were just going on about how clever you were. Have fun in your astro physics lab thinking how high and mighty you are! I'm so jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.