Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
"sad geeks" lol
The pathetic put down of the stupid towards the intellectual
Just as well you leave it to others tbh.
I do Astrophysics too, or I did it last semester. This semester I am studying Physics of the Solar System. I am hoping to study meteorites and pre-solar grains in my final year.

I think they're just interested to know who you would like instead given you obviously think there are better options available.

What the fuck? Why are you in a strop?
To be perfectly frank I'm far from in a strop.
Unless I've been using the wrong font?

I stand by 'my opinion' and said something similar weeks ago. But the Football Managers of Bluemoon want more. Personally I couldn't give a fig about arguing the merits of a myriad bunch of full back candidates with some of the posters in here.

Suffice to say I don't rate Walker, and have never rated Walker. If we have signed him I hope he proves me wrong, but I fear he won't.

Just to add mt ten penneth - I think he would be a good signing. Strong, fast, likes to bomb forwards, knows when to find row Z, loads of Prem experience and has a bit of attitude. All positives in my opinion. If he was called Walkerinho, this forum would be all over him.

Nothing much. A few were okay with him leaving as they think Trippier could do a job there.

I think Trippier could do a job there, indeed he has until now, but yesterday's game demonstrated he's nowhere near on Walker's level defensively or going forward, so I'd imagine they would be investing some of the haul (and let's face it, £50m is probably closer to reality than £30m) from us into cover at the position.

Intellectuals petal.. Do learn to spell before making yourself look foolish. You were just going on about how clever you were. Have fun in your astro physics lab thinking how high and mighty you are! I'm so jealous!
Do learn to check your quoting flower, it makes you look an even bigger fool when you don't, doh!

To be perfectly frank I'm far from in a strop.
Unless I've been using the wrong font?

I stand by 'my opinion' and said something similar weeks ago. But the Football Managers of Bluemoon want more. Personally I couldn't give a fig about arguing the merits of a myriad bunch of full back candidates with some of the posters in here.

Suffice to say I don't rate Walker, and have never rated Walker. If we have signed him I hope he proves me wrong, but I fear he won't.

It doesn't take an astrophysicist to know the definition of the word 'forum'.

If you don't want a conversation then maybe think twice before posting your opinions on a site dedicated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.