Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worked so far!

Sterling, Jesus, Zin.

I remember the meltdown on here last summer.

We brought in a £14m kid from Argentina and a bargain bucket from Dortmund.

Haaland is great, but he's not Messi.

The one thing Pep fears is stagnation. If these players are looking elsewhere, he already has his answer they aren't in the right mindset to go again.

The dressing room needs three or four new faces and we will get them.
Don't you think it's hard for a team to bring in potentially 4 new faces and adapt to peps style. If mahrez and silva go you are talking more than 4 new faces. I don't think the squad currently has any depth of quality, has some young prospects. If city are to be a force next season they better get a move on.

Frimpong is not a bad choice but could do with an experienced head along with Rico Lewis.

Don't you think it's hard for a team to bring in potentially 4 new faces and adapt to peps style. If mahrez and silva go you are talking more than 4 new faces. I don't think the squad currently has any depth of quality, has some young prospects. If city are to be a force next season they better get a move on.
Pep is getting bored of winning it the easy way. He wants a new challenge in his final couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.