Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, but just as difficult standing still with players who have mentally checked out or are a year older.

Players leaving will also send a message to other good players that City want them to be No.1, like when we convinced Haaland.

Foden needs more opportunities in the ten and right wing.

I think if we wait, we fall in to the Liverpool trap.

All these lads have been great for us, but they have achieved their dreams and a change of scene is understandable.

depends how many leave and how many come in though mate?

Does anybody else feel worried about everyone wanting to leave??? I understand players want to get the big European clubs on their CV before they retire but it’s seems like something could be happening with the Premier League sanctions and the ones that can escape immediately are

I feel let down that the club is seemingly running away rather than publicly shooting these bastards and their slander down
You sound deflated

Don't you think it's hard for a team to bring in potentially 4 new faces and adapt to peps style. If mahrez and silva go you are talking more than 4 new faces. I don't think the squad currently has any depth of quality, has some young prospects. If city are to be a force next season they better get a move on.
We brought in 7 last summer. Didn’t turn out too bad

IMG_0941.jpeg

Disappointing news, I think he's got a good couple of years left at the very top of his game.

Wonder if it means Laporte could stay? There doesn't seem to be loads of interest in him so it depends how happy he'd be to rotate for another year.

We could get by as a squad without fullbacks:

Dias
Stones
Aké
Akanji
Lewis
Gvardiol
Laporte

Aké, Gvardiol, Laporte (if needed) can play on the left, and Stones, Akanji, Lewis can play on the right.
Stones Ake and Akanji all prone to injuries. Still one short there imo. Walkers pace cannot be matched by anyone either

It's worked so far!

Sterling, Jesus, Zin.

I remember the meltdown on here last summer.

We brought in a £14m kid from Argentina and a bargain bucket from Dortmund.

Haaland is great, but he's not Messi.

The one thing Pep fears is stagnation. If these players are looking elsewhere, he already has his answer they aren't in the right mindset to go again.

The dressing room needs three or four new faces and we will get them.
Exactly mate.

It's worked so far!

Sterling, Jesus, Zin.

I remember the meltdown on here last summer.

We brought in a £14m kid from Argentina and a bargain bucket from Dortmund.

Haaland is great, but he's not Messi.

The one thing Pep fears is stagnation. If these players are looking elsewhere, he already has his answer they aren't in the right mindset to go again.

The dressing room needs three or four new faces and we will get them.
If they replace the people properly with new faces there is no worry but not replacing them is the danger. Hopefully you are right mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.