Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle has lost faith in Pep, don’t underestimate how much he’ll of felt let down being dropped against Inter. Likewise with Mahrez especially, if their not getting picked in games like that then loyalty goes out the window. Kyle for me should of started with 1 year left, now he’s considering leaving. He’s still the best right back in Europe, if we end up losing him I’ll be disappointed.Whoever comes in is a downgrade.
Kyle started the last chumps final we played, and lost.
He played also in the one we just won.
I don't believe there is a loss of faith. Maybe a loss of expectation to play a pivotal role from now on.
If Kyle isn't happy with his reduced involvement, then he should seriously look at the Munich offer.
Kyle relies on speed. If that leaves him he will be caught out a lot. I think a rolling 1 year extension should suit him.
It suits me, sir! ;)

Kyle has lost faith in Pep, don’t underestimate how much he’ll of felt let down being dropped against Inter. Likewise with Mahrez especially, if their not getting picked in games like that then loyalty goes out the window. Kyle for me should have started with 1 year left, now he’s considering leaving. He’s still the best right back in Europe, if we end up losing him I’ll be disappointed.Whoever comes in is a downgrade.
If that’s the case then :

1. Kyle isn’t the team player I believe he is
2. He’s wrong - the manager comes first and foremost. He decides the tactics and therefore the best team to win a particular match.

It was the correct call - the previous CL games we needed raw pace to match the biggest threats from the opposition. Inter had zero pace…. So let’s have someone better on the ball and with height ( Ie Stones ).

If Walker can’t see the bigger picture then it’s his issue - not Peps

If that’s the case then :

1. Kyle isn’t the team player I believe he is
2. He’s wrong - the manager comes first and foremost. He decides the tactics and therefore the best team to win a particular match.

It was the correct call - the previous CL games we needed raw pace to match the biggest threats from the opposition. Inter had zero pace…. So let’s have someone better on the ball and with height ( Ie Stones ).

If Walker can’t see the bigger picture then it’s his issue - not Peps
It's not the case.

Not unless he is Kyle that is.

Kyle has lost faith in Pep, don’t underestimate how much he’ll of felt let down being dropped against Inter. Likewise with Mahrez especially, if their not getting picked in games like that then loyalty goes out the window. Kyle for me should of started with 1 year left, now he’s considering leaving. He’s still the best right back in Europe, if we end up losing him I’ll be disappointed.Whoever comes in is a downgrade.

He wasn't 'dropped' for the final. He started the final before it at the start of the week. And came off injured, and didn't train that week. I can see the risk in starting a player that hasn't prepared with the rest, might not be fully fit, or might need taken off early if not over the injury that took him out of the previous match, and the disruption that comes with that.

That shouldn't need explained to any player, so if that's the reason for wanting to leave (which I doubt), so be it.

Is there still a beirkeller at the print works? Best of both worlds for the lad.
There is a bar called that, but a beirkeller it ain't, another prinworks high priced shithole.

Give me back the one in the gardens anyday, now that was a beirkeller

Ideally would like to keep Kyle. Mbappe and Vinicius are the two fasted grade A forwards in the world and Kyle has had both in his pocket pretty much every time he has met them for club and country.. he’s the only footballer on the planet that could claim this.. he’s also decade odd older than both. Irreplaceable.

end of the day walker is looking out for number 1… this is potentially his last chance at a big move for a big contract.
Wherever he can guarantee a three year contract for high wages he will go.

He has won it all, he’s got nothing to prove, he’s just ensuring he’s finishing his career with max earnings before he retires.

It’s nothing to do with pep/city, I’m sure when he retires he will state that pep is the best manager he has ever played for and the club looked after him.

Ideally would like to keep Kyle. Mbappe and Vinicius are the two fasted grade A forwards in the world and Kyle has had both in his pocket pretty much every time he has met them for club and country.. he’s the only footballer on the planet that could claim this.. he’s also decade odd older than both. Irreplaceable.
You dont keep a player for two games a season. Kyle deserves to play every week and continue hoovering up trophies, Bayern is his best shot at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.