Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker played a major part in getting City through the semi final against Madrid. Not getting picked for the starting eleven would have been a huge kick in the nuts. Don't blame for contemplating where his future lies. Bayern have got as much chance of being in next season's CL final so it's hardly a step down.

Keeping him is vital at this point with Cancelo being Cancelo. Cannot make the squad even thinner now... Would be borderline stupidity.

I’m increasingly optimistic that he’ll stay. Certainly can’t see us selling for the rumoured £13m.

Same! And City are probably asking for 20+ mil. He's show in preseason, again, that he's vital. A leader.

thing is Ric if he has shown desire to leave then maybe the club will let him go?
Maybe, but I think it’s encouraging if Bayern haven’t made any progress, as per the Bild report. Unless Walker is waiting to see what happens with Kane, like Tolmie suggested. City surely won’t wait forever though.

Maybe, but I think it’s encouraging if Bayern haven’t made any progress, as per the Bild report. Unless Walker is waiting to see what happens with Kane, like Tolmie suggested. City surely won’t wait forever though.

Which if Tolm is correct seems Kyle fancies Bayern? No player is bigger than the club so as much as i love Kyle its not great if he`ll only stay if another player doesnt move to the club chasing him?

Which if Tolm is correct seems Kyle fancies Bayern? No player is bigger than the club so as much as i love Kyle its not great if he`ll only stay if another player doesnt move to the club chasing him?
I agree. We should not be anyone’s second choice. Walker is another fantastic player who I would hate to go but go he must if not committed. Same goes for any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.