Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said the expectation is that a deal will happen. From the latest reports that kind of sounds like bullshit. I don't think he's sharing in bad faith. Just that he's not overly connected or good at his job.
But why is it hard for people to believe that things change though?

Both parties believed earlier that a deal would happen but now it is looking unlikely, don’t think that means his sources are wrong, situations just change.

Think the Bayern interest is legit as it’s from sources close to Bayern side.

Walker & his agent must have been buzzing when the Bayern call arrived : ) . Great for negotiating.
Good for Walker's psychology as well. Six months ago, I would have thought any move away would be a step down. Not bad to know you had the pick of two of the top three/four European clubs.

Further proof, if any was needed, that he has been incredibly convincing in recent months. His fitness, time will tell if he can maintain it, but in all honesty, he looks like he has the right stuff. Playing wise, he's stepped up a gear, his work on the ball is better than ever. I think that's concentration.

Little fanciful, but I also tend to think teams, agents and so forth quite like getting rivals in the room for transfer discussions. It must reveal some useful information about other goings on. With Rice, Kimmich, Cancelo and Davies of interest this summer, plus other Bayern dealings potentially affecting City, we will have hoped to pick up something useful.

But why is it hard for people to believe that things change though?

Both parties believed earlier that a deal would happen but now it is looking unlikely, don’t think that means his sources are wrong, situations just change.
I don't think he was ever passed on any info from the City side in relation to Walker moving on. He took something from the agent or the German rags and ran with it.

I don't think he was ever passed on any info from the City side in relation to Walker moving on. He took something from the agent or the German rags and ran with it.
Okay but Walker’s agent telling him that Walker would leave city is not bullshit though, it is coming from Walker’s agent’s mouth. Maybe the agent overestimated city’s willingness to allow him leave but it doesn’t make what Sam Lee said earlier bullshit.

Trsnsfers are usually fluid and plans change quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.