Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell by the way he is talking his info has obviously either come from Walker directly or the players agent. Just hope we can persuade him to stay
I wonder what kind of cut a guy like Sam can make by helping Kyle get a new contract extension

You can tell by the way he is talking his info has obviously either come from Walker directly or the players agent. Just hope we can persuade him to stay
As a guess I’d say his agent is playing a game and using Sam to get the word out and City give Walker a better contract than the +1 year rumoured, whether that’s a +2 or more £££ per week who knows.

I think and hope he’ll stay but whatever happens, full trust in City as always.

anyone actually have any insight into walker situation? I normally trust sam lee and listened to his podcast today where he reiterated his surprise at the sky news report of an extension? in the same breath the guy who broke the sky news report of an extension also seemed very certain of his info when you watch the video!

anyone actually have any insight into walker situation? I normally trust sam lee and listened to his podcast today where he reiterated his surprise at the sky news report of an extension? in the same breath the guy who broke the sky news report of an extension also seemed very certain of his info when you watch the video!
Both of them are most likely telling news in good faith and they both trust their sources.

It’s just a matter of wait and see what eventually happens.

As a guess I’d say his agent is playing a game and using Sam to get the word out and City give Walker a better contract than the +1 year rumoured, whether that’s a +2 or more £££ per week who knows.

I think and hope he’ll stay but whatever happens, full trust in City as always.
It might be a naive question, i'm curious to know how this will help Walker's agent by using Sam Lee...? Because, within an one call from Ferran/Txiki/Omar berrada to Bayern Management City can easily figure out whether Bayern's interest is genuine or not.

Or am i missing something....?

It might be a naive question, i'm curious to know how this will help Walker's agent by using Sam Lee...? Because, within an one call from Ferran/Txiki/Omar berrada to Bayern Management City can easily figure out whether Bayern's interest is genuine or not.

Or am i missing something....?
My guesswork is based on if Bayern interest is genuine but Walker has no real interest in going, and would rather stay.
So pure guesswork that Walker agent knows of Bayern interest and uses part of media to say Walker wants the move/keen on it. Perhaps City react with a better deal than the rumoured proposed one (+1).

Just a thought and prob wrong.

I've only really seen Sam Lee double down before when he was up against the country over the Grealish release clause.

I assume he has a pretty good source for this one. I'd much prefer he's wrong, though.

My guesswork is based on if Bayern interest is genuine but Walker has no real interest in going, and would rather stay.
So pure guesswork that Walker agent knows of Bayern interest and uses part of media to say Walker wants the move/keen on it. Perhaps City react with a better deal than the rumoured proposed one (+1).

Just a thought and prob wrong.
Make sense. Lets see how this pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.