Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle has one job left to do in our team that no one else can (not talking about his appendage displays) and we will eventually come up against Vinicus/Mbappe/other speed merchants. again. I'm not worried at this point, but I assume the management have a plan for this and replacing Gundy's big game goals.

He’s reportedly already been offered an extension from us and had the offer from Bayern. The new report from Germany just now says he has given Bayern a yes today. We’re past the point of leveraging
Probably its a yes he's happy with what's been offered and he's also said yes to city... just needs to decide which... but then the big stumbling block will be the german rags actually coughing up a realistic transfer fee

Don't know if Kyle's thinking it but in buisness move it would be good for him, he's been doing punditry a few times. If he goes to Germany wins a few bundesligas or German cups. He'd get to do the Bayern games as well as English ones after he retires if he goes into punditry.

Kyle has one job left to do in our team that no one else can (not talking about his appendage displays) and we will eventually come up against Vinicus/Mbappe/other speed merchants. again. I'm not worried at this point, but I assume the management have a plan for this and replacing Gundy's big game goals.
Yeah there’s no other team in the league who have a defensive cover against the counter like Kyle Walker, it’s a proper asset for us and especially in top CL games (a couple of PSG ones and Real Madrid spring to mind), so agree they need to replace that within the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.