Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle is a unique player, a leader, and an important member of our squad - but if the deal Bayern are offering is for three years, I’d rather we didn’t match it and let him go.

Same as we did with Gundo.

He’d need replacing at some point over the next year or two anyway - so if that needs to be this summer, so be it!

We must refresh and sign a replacement though - I’m good with Ake as our starting left back, but we clearly need a proper right back to enable us to mix up it up at the back.

Going all CBs for the whole season limits us hugely!

Wonder if this is a result of levy and bayerns meeting yesterday. Maybe Kane is going to them after all and he wants something new with his mate.

Any obvious right back choices out there?

Calling bs but part of me thinks Walker may know his time may be limited with Pep playing CB across the backline.

I’d keep Walker 100%, but interesting where this ends up.

Wonder if this is a result of levy and bayerns meeting yesterday. Maybe Kane is going to them after all and he wants something new with his mate.

Any obvious right back choices out there?
Another centre half!!! Gvardiol and another centre half- double down on the system

From the BBC

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker wants to stay at Pep Guardiola's side instead of moving to Bayern Munich, according to Bild.

The 33-year-old was in talks with Thomas Tuchel's team but it's been reported after conversations with his family England international Walker wants to stay in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.