Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker has never wanted to leave, saw a few reports saying he wanted out which is bs. Bayern interested but any journo that said he was unhappy and wanted out is talking bs.

Extension talks planned for a couple of months at least, certainly since early April.

Reckon he watched the chairman’s interview this morning on YouTube and thought there is still work to be done.

Walker has never wanted to leave, saw a few reports saying he wanted out which is bs. Bayern interested but any journo that said he was unhappy and wanted out is talking bs.

Extension talks planned for a couple of months at least, certainly since early April.
I really hope this is true and he stays because it’s a no brainier. Even if he turns to shit and runs as fast as Alan Brazil after a pork pie, he still has so much experience and know how to offer and I very much doubt if he would moan at being a bit part player in say 25-25.
Again, with the caveat of being true or not, what a fucking deal that would be for the club- 9 years of Kyle for £50 mill and his wages.

I really hope this is true and he stays because it’s a no brainier. Even if he turns to shit and runs as fast as Alan Brazil after a pork pie, he still has so much experience and know how to offer and I very much doubt if he would moan at being a bit part player in say 25-25.
Again, with the caveat of being true or not, what a fucking deal that would be for the club- 9 years of Kyle for £50 mill and his wages.
Looks very likely he’ll stay. This isn’t an after the fact from me I said same since April and even on a City Pod before anyone chips in : )

To reiterate something said earlier, I get some little bits of info on City through a DM group (not THAT WhatsApp group!) and post what I can. I don’t bullshit, I post what I can post.

Fully understand if people don’t believe me or care what I say, I get it with so many mad people about making shit up.

Same as when I posted lineups, if I get news I’ll post it. Was offered £££ from a couple of FPL guys for lineups, I don’t get involved in that shit, any news is for City fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO even Usain Bolt would struggle to keep up with Brazil chasing a pork pie ;-)

Looks very likely he’ll stay. This isn’t an after the fact from me I said same since April and even on a City Pod before anyone chips in : )

To reiterate something said earlier, I get some little bits of info on City through a DM group (not THAT WhatsApp group!) and post what I can. I don’t bullshit, I post what I can post.

Fully understand if people don’t believe me or care what I say, I get it with some many mad people about making shit up.

Anything on Gundogan today? I read a few pieces today suggesting he might be off to Barca :(. Allegedly, almost certainly. Cheers.

so why was sam and all german reporters saying that city and bayern wont have problem about fee
They probably wouldnt if he pushed it.

"Hey, Ive an offer from Bayern"
"wanna take it?"
"id rather stay"
"lets talk"

pretty simple story tbh

Whilst maybe not Olympic fast, I imagine that would still be surprisingly quick.

Anything on Gundogan today? I read a few pieces today suggesting he might be off to Barca :(. Allegedly, almost certainly. Cheers.
The last I heard was after FA Cup Final that word was positive he’d stay, nothing confirmed but appeared that way but since nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.