Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Surely. But i get the vibes that transfer request is a big deal in PL. It has an official ringing from the player rather than the usual media leaks , media breaking news or hearsay.
His declaration at the Ligue 1 awards would have more value than what those spanish media say.

Still think he would leave for Real Madrid if PSG were to open the door.

200 M or Sane + 50 M is not realistic. PSG bought him for 180 M before he became world champion and top scorer in the league. His value is way higher than that in this market.

Market value will not go up because of him being top scorer in a two bit league. World Cup yes. Crappy league. No.

Surely. But i get the vibes that transfer request is a big deal in PL. It has an official ringing from the player rather than the usual media leaks , media breaking news or hearsay.
His declaration at the Ligue 1 awards would have more value than what those spanish media say.

Still think he would leave for Real Madrid if PSG were to open the door.

200 M or Sane + 50 M is not realistic. PSG bought him for 180 M before he became world champion and top scorer in the league. His value is way higher than that in this market.

He's not coming here so any amount + Sane is not realistic. No way for transfer between PSG and City to happen in current political climate.

He's not coming here so any amount + Sane is not realistic. No way for transfer between PSG and City to happen in current political climate.

That is a factor but if he does everything he can to force a move and we bid x more than anyone else then it is realistic. The owners may bnot want it but there is also the footballing side of it and it could happen.

That is a factor but if he does everything he can to force a move and we bid x more than anyone else then it is realistic. The owners may bnot want it but there is also the footballing side of it and it could happen.

I'm afraid you're still not completely aware of a size of a problem these two have with each other. It's like Celtic vs Rangers times 10. No fucking way they would make a business between themselves.

I'm afraid you're still not completely aware of a size of a problem these two have with each other. It's like Celtic vs Rangers times 10. No fucking way they would make a business between themselves.

That depends on the extent to which the owners let there own issues impact the club. If Pep wanted to sell a player to PSG I'd like to think he would not be stopped.

That depends on the extent to which the owners let there own issues impact the club. If Pep wanted to sell a player to PSG I'd like to think he would not be stopped.

Again, I think you do not understand the problem they have between themselves. Saudi Arabia digged the part of their country to fill it with water and separate it's territory from Qatar to make it an island. It's that serious. They are nutters down there when they feel a threat to their ruling existence and they see Qatar that way. Our part would not be a problem here, we'd love it to have one against Qataris, but they would proportionally never wanted to let us do it.

Market value will not go up because of him being top scorer in a two bit league. World Cup yes. Crappy league. No.
It is relevant because it shows how much more important he has been to his club, here PSG.
First season he wasn't scoring much. Now, he has proven he can score as much as the top european strikers. And crappy league or not, it didn't stop you from paying world record fee for Mendy at the time.
Joao Felix is playing in a worse ranked league and has none of the achievement of Mbappé (not talking about talent) and there are talks around his 100 M+ release fee.
Mendy from Lyon will join Real for 50 M€ while not even winning anything in that crappy league.
Ndombélé is quoted for 70 M€, Pepe for 70/80 M€ (for essentially scoring and passing in that crappy league since he has no international or european feat).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.