Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

To play devil's advocate but is this a similar scenario to Serge and Pep against Spuds at the start of the season? Personally I never mind when a player is p#ssed off when he's subbed. As long as it doesn't go too far.
Sergio is 31 and has earned the right to have a small strop,this is a kid,what he did was more attitude than he should be giving,there are also other reports of him talking about himself in the 3rd person like zlatan,he is peddling his wears in a 1 team league he has no right to be billy bollocks yet

Sergio is 31 and has earned the right to have a small strop,this is a kid,what he did was more attitude than he should be giving,there are also other reports of him talking about himself in the 3rd person like zlatan,he is peddling his wears in a 1 team league he has no right to be billy bollocks yet
Is he really? Wow. What an absolute whopper. I disagree with the "kid" title however he's a poster boy for French football for the best France team for 20 years. Age is irrelevant to what he's done in the game. Anyhow irrelevant talking about him as there's no way we sign him.

Kun protests being subbed - "Kun is fired up and hungry for goals"

Mbappe protests being subbed - "What a dick"
I agree with that. Mbappé even counts his goals in training, thus all he was thinking was that the coach made him miss more goals. However, he did the same already not long ago and had a talk with the manager. Why do it a second time ? This is just disrespectful.
Everyone is rotating these days because we have a lot of games to play (Paris will have played 12 games while Dortmund only 6), we have suffered a lot of injuries. He should understand. And his likes on Real Madrid stuff just after the incident are not innocent either.

I agree with that. Mbappé even counts his goals in training, thus all he was thinking was that the coach made him miss more goals. However, he did the same already not long ago and had a talk with the manager. Why do it a second time ? This is just disrespectful.
Everyone is rotating these days because we have a lot of games to play (Paris will have played 12 games while Dortmund only 6), we have suffered a lot of injuries. He should understand. And his likes on Real Madrid stuff just after the incident are not innocent either.
Why is he counting his goals in training?

You taking about the kid who lit up and won the world cup? He is already one of the best players in the world and with that comes baggage and attitude. Anyone downplaying his brialliance and talent is in denial.

You taking about the kid who lit up and won the world cup? He is already one of the best players in the world and with that comes baggage and attitude. Anyone downplaying his brialliance and talent is in denial.
This kid would walk not any team in the world and would also dictate what he does . Maybe it’s wrong and footballers should know there place but when you buy the likes of mbappe and neymar be prepared for them to boss the dressing room .

This kid would walk not any team in the world and would also dictate what he does . Maybe it’s wrong and footballers should know there place but when you buy the likes of mbappe and neymar be prepared for them to boss the dressing room .
Agreed, that is what you get when you buy the ultimate talent. As a club we’ve never done that before and i can’t see it happening with him unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.