Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Even after tonight I would still sign him.However there is no way he will be playing in England other than the second leg and other Champions League games against English oppposition and International fixtures.

Never say never.

He is looking to leave PSG and while Madrid seems his preferred choice, if they dont have the money he will have to choose to stick or twist.

Winning the CL might be the kind of thing that makes him change his mind about coming here. Signing Messi might as well.

People will talk about Qatar/Abu Dhabi but ultimately they can't afford to let him walk for free next year.

TBF he left Stones for dead with some incredible speed and a quick deadly cross on the six yard box. How Verratti missed poking it in was incredible. PSG dominated the first half, we dominated the second. We can't be complacent against him and Neymar for the home leg. It's not over yet, we need another game like that second half display.
Was just going to say the same, not his greatest 90mins but still a danger, dribbling ability is amazing..

Never say never.

He is looking to leave PSG and while Madrid seems his preferred choice, if they dont have the money he will have to choose to stick or twist.

Winning the CL might be the kind of thing that makes him change his mind about coming here. Signing Messi might as well.

People will talk about Qatar/Abu Dhabi but ultimately they can't afford to let him walk for free next year.
I still think it is a too slim of a chance for us to sign Mbappe even if we did sign Messi and achieve the near impossible and win the Champions League. More than likely will a sign a new deal at PSG but as you said he will leave in the next couple of seasons.

Raz potential, I love it when people see shiny, that’s not saying he’s not good but the grass isn’t always greener.
Of course their is no guarantees of what Mbappe will do or can do but I can never see him in England.
He is lethal though as we have seen against Munich especially away he single handed got them through.
As you said Raheem has potential, He's a confidence player and when he's on it he's also unstoppable.

Of course their is no guarantees of what Mbappe will do or can do but I can never see him in England.
He is lethal though as we have seen against Munich especially away he single handed got them through.
As you said Raheem has potential, He's a confidence player and when he's on it he's also unstoppable.
Raz was one of the hottest prospects around he’s well under par, I try not to judge quickly, both have talent but confidence is a but unquantifiable.

Raz was one of the hottest prospects around he’s well under par, I try not to judge quickly, both have talent but confidence is a but unquantifiable.
Agreed. Just feel like Mbappe trying to feed off scraps every game isnt helping him personally. Then again hope he's suffering like fuck until next week anyway:)

Agreed. Just feel like Mbappe trying to feed off scraps every game isnt helping him personally. Then again hope he's suffering like fuck until next week anyway:)
he lives on that though, unstopabble on the open field, against set defenses its always tougher and neymar is way better at that, thats why they're such a great duo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.