Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I expect Real are going to be sniffing around some of our players in light of this news.

Mahrez, Sterling and Jesus would all make sense for them. Bernardo unfortunately would too (despite him being more of a midfielder these days).

I expect Real are going to be sniffing around some of our players in light of this news.

Mahrez, Sterling and Jesus would all make sense for them. Bernardo unfortunately would too (despite him being more of a midfielder these days).
Chris Wood is surplus to requirements at Newcastle

It's really grating how the term "state ran" only applies when it comes to Middle Eastern ownership.

Chelsea were ran by a man that had Putins ear, not to mention Madrid literally got government assistance to divert Alfredo Di Stefano away from Barcelona and have absurd lines of credit from Spanish banks.

Funny how Tebas and Co don't cite Mbappe's lawyer yesterday who stated Madrid's offer was basically identical to PSG deal on the table.

I love the fact these twats will never know how much money Qatar wired directly to the player off books.

It’s not shameful. It sounds like they've matched Madrid’s “shameful” offer.
it is shameful, their entire structure is pathetic. we are paying KDB and haaland the same amount, they are going to have a player earn 4 times more than anyone else, it's crazy. no way to run a business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.